Friday, October 17, 2014

PHILANDRA AWAKENING: CHAPTER FIVE: EVOLUTION: PART II

"So I have gone through your assignments and I must say I was quite impressed with a few, for some not at all" the geography teacher Mr Parker is sharing the assignments, he gives Renee hers, she has a C.
"Why do you have a C in geography? You know more about maps than I do" Meredith whispered to her
"A lot has been going on, I just couldn't focus, well their is a first for everything"
"It had better be the last"
"That is all for now, any questions before I proceed?"
No one answers
"Okay, we will visit the Merry Water camp site this friday, it is part of your mid terms
any absence results in being flunked, so I hope you bring your camp spirit"
The bell rings, everyone stands and leaves the class room
"We can't go to Merry Water" Renee said to Meredith
"Hello didn't you hear him sat he will flunk anyone that doesn't I am not having a first for everything in this one"
"I am serious, its a full moon"
"When did we go from being a Putriach to werewolves"
"I had a dream, Ms Dawn explained it to me, friday is cycle day it is the 9 of 100th of my existence on earth, this is your first cycle, the moon is lethal to us, it makes us change to our dark side, we must avoid it" Renee said
"I am getting scared of all this. what will we tell Mr Parker"
"We have to come up with a great excuse, and tell Xavier as well"
"Something tells me that it is going to be a tough one"


Alexis and Liv are sitting at the lunch table
"We have to shop for the camping trup, we don't have to look like drag queens, someone might get inspired"
Liv is talking but Alexis is not listening, she is looking at Renee and Meredith
"Hey, did you her my last sentence?"
"Something feels odd with them, I don't know what it is but I am sure it is a secret" Alexis said
"Well I haven't noticed" Liv said
"Whatever it is, I am going to find out"

(photo credit deviantart.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading