Monday, May 5, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE FOURTEEN: MY HAPPY BEGINNINGS : CHAPTER ONE: ILLUSION

Mandy opens her eyes, she is in a room filled with light, an elderly man is sitting in front of her "Dad? Is this a dream" she said "No, andy, its not, you are having a near death experience" he said "I'm i dead?" "Depends on you" he said, she sits up "I'm happy I'm here, you are so real, i really missed you" she hugs him "its just for a while" he said smiling "you should have let go when you had the chance, but you will always be my andy, very stubborn" she laughs "you mean he knew i was still investigating that's why he came on to me?" He nods "I thought I found something after all this while, you were murdered i did nothing about it, just wanted to make a difference" she said "you can't save everyone but yourself, but that shouldn't stop you from doing the right thing, you are a fighter, keep fighting because our society is crumbling with corruption, a time shall come when we will need those that will stand for something no matter how few" he said "Will i see you again?" "Someday" "Will i remember this conversation?" "I'm afraid you won't, but remember, I'm always with you right there, in your heart". .................................................................... "She is loosing consciousness, she won't make it before the ambulance gets here, i will need to cut her open so she can breathe" Tamuno said "You don't have your license, you could go to jail" Simi said "I don't care, if that's what i will do to save her life, who has a pocket knife?" Ego gives her one "what will you be doing with a pocket knife?" Simi said "Since i was attacked in the office, I carry that all the time" Ego said "There is no time for that, i need a lighter to make it sterile" Mike hands one over to her "Well, in case i get the urge to smoke" he said, Tamuno flames the knife with the lighter, allows it to cool, then makes a small cut near her lungs, water and blood gushes out, suddenly, Mandy takes a deep breath and opens her eyes, she starts coughing "Oh my God, it worked" Ego said "Tamuno you really are a life saver" Simi said "Well, i didn't know it would, just took my chances, God i miss this" Tamuno said , the paramedics take Mandy on a stretcher as the all follow her to the hospital. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading