Tuesday, January 6, 2015

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE FOURTEEN: ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: CHAPTER FIVE: THIS IS THE END

He paced round the room like one driven with madness, mumbling words to himself, they stared at him confused wondering what he really wants
"Please Idris, let us go, we won't tell the police" Yedire tries to persuade him 
"Shut up! It is all your fault, I won't be here if it wasn't for you!" He barked at her 
"She is right, you have to let us be, the whole point of this is baseless..." 
Yinka tries to talk but he points the gun directly towards him
 "One more word from you, I will blow your brains out! This is not a threat!" 
He keeps pacing round, Amaka gets up quietly, she walks briskly and tries to sneak up on him, he turns immediately hitting the gun on her head, she falls to the ground, they both shout out as tiny drops of blood spill from her head staining the tiles
 "Don't try to be brave! Or I shoot!" 
He points the gun at both of them with unsteady hands, not sure if she is dead or alive. 


 Simi has her bags packed ready to leave for the hospital when Deji comes into the room
 "If you are ready, just let me know" he said to her 
"I don't think I can, I believe I can bear this for an extra month" 
He goes over to her and takes her hand 
"You know what the doctor said, it is risky, at least for your health" 
"Everything in my family is just hereditary, I wanted to do this on my own, but the genes are against me!" She said sounding frustrated
 "Don't say that, we make our own destiny, you will be fine"
Suddenly she feels a sharp pain in her stomach, she grips it with both hands and scream out in pain
 "My stomach, oh my God, I can't move, its too painful!" He starts to panic, praying silently as he helps her stand on her feet 
"Hold on baby, we will get you to the hospital soon, just hang in there"


 Mandy is on the phone with Tamuno on the other end
 "Yeah T, you must be proud, finally your way worked" 
She takes the newspaper on her bed, the headline reads 'New medical director and his assistant save the day' 
"Of course I am proud" she continues with call "don't worry, I will call you all when I am back we need to celebrate, okay, bye" she hangs up. 
She looks at the box of clothes on her bed, takes in a deep breathe, smiles then zips it, immediately there is a knock on the door "Well that's odd" she walks to the living room, goes to the door and opens it. 
Her phone slips from her hand, smashing to pieces as it hit the floor, she is in shock of the ghost standing in front of her apartment "Dad!" She barely mutters the word 
"Hello Andy, I'm sorry to barge in on your privacy this way after so many years, but I need your help. Adaeze is dead, I think I might be next"


 Idris keeps pacing round the room frustrated, Amaka is still lying in the pool of her own blood
 "At least let me take her to the hospital! Idris this is not you" Yedire cried helplessly 
"Shut up! Shut up!" He screamed like a mad man 
"In fact screw you, do your worst you psycho!"
 Yinka charged towards him, they both struggled with the gun, but Idris over powers him holding the gun to his head as he strangled him with his other hand, pressing him down on the floor 
"It was all you, the accident in the car was you, because we were arguing about you, after today, you cease to exist because I could shoot this bullet, but I prefer to see you battle for your life" 
Yinka struggled to breathe he was beginning to feel the life leaving him, gradually, his eyes dimmed then he heard a loud sound, Idris let's go of him and falls down lifeless, he looks up to see Yedire standing on her feet with her wheelchair on her hand, she drops it, then falls to the ground sobbing silently, he sits up and crawls over to where she is, taking her into his arms, hugging tightly 
"I killed him" she said to herself"I killed him"


 Ego is exiting her office building walking to her car, she finds Wale standing outside. She tries to avoid him but he rushed to her side
 "I am sorry Ego, I really am" he tries apologizing 
"Really, you insulted me at the police station"
 "Well we should thank God the menace is over, help me tell Beenie to drop the case, Oregun has been caught" he still pleads with her 
"Really that's what this is about? Please get out of my way" she tries to walk away but he blocks her again 
"See my point, since Oregun was caught in that warehouse, no one will be terrorized and defrauded everyone goes home happy, Beenie will have no choice but to drop it"
 She looks at him in surprise 
"How did you know it was a warehouse?" 
"It was in the news.." 
"No it wasn't, the police left out that detail, you know catching that man was too easy, it was almost like a set up, you will only know this if you were the one that set us up, that means we got the wrong guy, you've been the one all along, you are Oregun!"
 She tries to run but he grips her firmly 
"You got me, you don't always need to be smart, the smart ones pay the price, now you have left me with no choice" 
She kicks him hard and runs towards her car, he enters his immediately and starts it, reversing backward with speed, she keeps trying her car keys with trembling hands, its too late the keys fall from her hands, she leaves it, takes off her shoes and start to run, he chases her with the car at top speed, as she tries to make her way out of the road the car smashes right into her, tossing her in the air and finally a forceful fall on the ground followed by the sound of crushing bones, she lay on the ground as her blood starts to form a puddle then it gradually becomes a pool. He stops the car, shifts the gear and reversed back to where she lay. 


 Can you even imagine what might be next? Who survives? Who doesn't? How will this occurrences change the story of Lame Red. It is always about the unexpected because we tell life as it is in form of fiction. Season Two ends here, will there be a season three? Yes of course, you will know when, but for now......... To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading