Thursday, January 1, 2015

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE FOURTEEN: ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: CHAPTER TWO: TICKING BOMB

The persistent knocking on the door makes Mandy to rush out of the room to open the door, Beenie is standing outside her apartment.
 "Benjamin? What a surprise please do come in" she ushered him into the house, he sits down
"I was about leaving thought you weren't home"
"Sorry about that, I was busy with something, is there a problem?" she sounds curious
 "Not really, just wanted to thank you for referring me to that rehabilitation center in London, I would have come earlier but I had to take care of some things, it really helped me" he said
"Oh its nothing, I just gave a name don't see how what I did is so fantastic" she grins childishly
 "That will be all, I should be on my way now"
Beenie stands to leave, she sees him to the door
 "I almost forgot, do you know any Nigerian doctor by the name Gerald Sam? He said that you two got along pretty well, when I was asked about how I got to know about the program, I had to mention your name, he really wanted to know how you are doing or is he mistaken?" Beenie said
"He is not, some things are better left unsaid" she looks at him with a guilty face
"Well then, I better not pry, enjoy your evening"


 Ego enters the police station and marches straight into the Inspector's office, he is busy on the phone. She waits for a while till he hangs up
"Okay so how did it go?" He said to her
"You realize that I am literally digging up my own grave?" She sits on the chair "He is going to do a background check, what will happen if I don't come out clean?"
"That depends on you, hope you didn't take the major road when coming here?"
 "Who am I? Stupid! I took the back roads, that doesn't change a thing, you might have a mole in this place"
Her phone starts ringing interrupting them, she picks it up
"Hello...hmm...ok....when....alright..." She hangs up
"Who is it?" he becomes inquisitive
"He wants to meet, he will tell me the place later"
 "Great! Its game time"


 "What? What is he doing here!"
Yedire shuts the door of her room so no one hears the conversation between her and Amaka
"Her met me in school, then asked of you"
"What did you say to him?"
She becomes curious
 "I am not stupid, I sent him away" Yedire becomes restless
"That boy, I am tired of all this, he made me to be in this stupid wheelchair, what more does he want from me?"
"I have no idea, but we need to be careful, that boy is a snake, its just a matter of time before he finds out that you are in this place" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading