Wednesday, December 31, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE FOURTEEN: ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE: CHAPTER ONE; EVERYWHERE

She walks into the uncompleted building, grasping the briefcase tightly, she looks around but no one is in sight. As she tries to turn and leave, two men approach her from behind
"Leaving so soon?"
She looks at them, one is fumbling with a pocket knife, the other grins widely, unveiling his bad dentition, burnt by tobacco
"I didn't see anyone" she stands firm, trying to be brave
 "Well you can't see what you don't understand" the one with the bad teeth said
"I have the buy in, when can I meet Oregun?"
"Easy dear, don't be in a hurry, calm down" the other with the knife said, he takes the briefcase from her
"We will contact you"
"That's it? How do I know I haven't been duped?" she puts up a defense
 "Hmm, we got a feisty one, don't worry Miss, when we are done with our background check, if you are clean, then we will contact you, but if you are not, its better left unsaid, goodbye"


 Amaka is leaving the lecture hall when someone drags her to a corner and closes her mouth so she doesn't scream she takes a good look at her captor then pushes him away.
 "Idris! My God! Where the hell have you been!" He keeps looking around to see if anyone is passing by
 "I am sorry, where is Yedire, I have to see her" he speaks up fast, like one who is in a hurry
"Like hell you will, you put her in a wheelchair and ran like the wind, why are you like this!"
"I said I am sorry! I really want to speak to her, I checked the hostel but she is not there, where can I find her?"
 "Are you deaf! I said you are going nowhere near her, keep your distance before I call the police, I don't want to see you anywhere around me or this school, because you will regret it!"
She walks out on him, he stands there looking at her with terrifying eyes till she is out of sight
 "I know she is with him, this just got interesting"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading