Wednesday, December 17, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWELVE: CONNECTING: CHAPTER ONE: THROWING CAUTION

He opened the door of his car to get in when he felt a soft pat on his back, he turned to see her staring at him with guilt written all over her face
 "Thelma, what a surprise, how have you been?"
He looked deep into her eyes, like he could find all the answers he seek
"I'm fine, the way you left me" she said with a smirk
"You can't be serious, the way I left you? This must be a joke" he slammed the car door hard
 "Look Yinka, you don't have to be upset, I made a huge mistake by letting you go, I'm ready to make amends, I'm sorry and I need you to forgive me"
 A single tear rolled down to her cheek, she wiped it off with her handkerchief and sniffed, he just starred on at her
"What will you have me do? I was going through a lot and you abandoned me, just because I couldn't meet your needs, now you are crying, making me look bad, this is too much to absorb in one day, I need time"
He leaned on the car, folded his arms and looked down on the ground, avoiding her stare 
"I just wish you can forgive me, you know what they say about not knowing the value of what you have until you loose it, I have learned the hard way" she moves closer to him, placing her hand on his shoulder, squeezing it gently "I have to go now, I will call you"
She pecks him on the cheek and walks away, leaving him standing there, confused and speechless. 


 Tamuno is walking down the hospital lobby, checking the mails on her phone, when she accidentally bumps into a nurse carrying a bunch of files, it all falls to the ground, she bends to help her pick it all up.
"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you" she said to her as they pick up the pieces of paper scattered on the floor 
"Don't worry yourself Dr Sani, I can handle it" 
She sights a file with her name on it and picks it up, the nurse packs up the rest and stands, Tamuno still squats, reading the file
"Doctor, is there any problem?" She stands immediately 
"Who asked for all these files?" Tamuno looked at her with rage 
"I was just obeying orders from Doctor Will" the nurse said confused, wondering what she saw in the file 
"What are you now? A book keeper? In fact I have nothing to say to you, obviously I have something to say to him, tell him that the May 2008 file stays with me" 
She walks out on the nurse and barged into her office, the poor nurse still stands there wondering what went wrong.


 Ego is waiting outside a building, she keeps checking her wristwatch like one running out of time, suddenly a car pulls up to her, Wale comes out of it, smiling as he walked towards her 
"Wow Ego, its been ages, its so good to see you" he tries hugging her, but she relents, he looks at her surprised "Is there a problem?" 
"Have you heard from Beenie? Do you even know where he is?" She stared at him in disappointment
 "Look I'm not a saint, but Beenie shut me out after the magazine folded, what do you expect me to do, he doesn't care" 
"Why would he? Why should anyone care about what happens to you? He even feels sorry for what he did, I wonder if he still will if he finds out what you did" 
He raised his brow, and looked at her in shock 
"Excuse me? Ego abeg we get beef? What is your own? Why you sounding like a total stranger?"
 "I know you embezzled money, what I don't know is why you did it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading