Sunday, December 28, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE THIRTEEN: REDEMPTION: CHAPTER FOUR: IT IS TOO DEEP TO EMPTY

"I can't believe he is going to divorce her, its totally unfair, are men always like that? Selfish? Condescending?"
 Deji is helping Simi out in the kitchen, they both talk about Lola's fate, how she will cope with her husband out of her life
"Don't ask me, I am a man you know, but I'm not selfish neither am I condescending" he said in his own defense
 "Yet it baffles me, he found his soul mate indeed! Have you tried talking to him? Letting him know that the decision he plans on taking, there is no going back?
"Simi! I shouldn't be anywhere near this case, Teju has always been uptight, I don't want to be their marriage counselor, Lola won't even allow it, he has made his decision, I am sure he thought well before concluding" he avoids her stare, he knows it will make him change his mind
"Fine! If you don't, I will"
She picks up her phone, but he takes it from her
"Look, let's try to stay out of this, you can convince him to come back, but you can't convince him to love her again, then her life becomes worse than it already is, its his choice to make, and he has already chosen to walk on that path"
She pause for a moment then looks up to him
"You are right, I should mind my business, I might even end up making the whole thing worse".


 She is waiting anxiously, hoping everything works according to plan, she keeps signing each paper work given to her, wondering when the whole ordeal will end
 "That will be all Dr Sani, you've been cleared to take the boy with you"
The woman said as she tucked the files away, the young boy, barely six years old emerges from the inner room with a matron, she takes his hand as they made their way out of the building.



 Mr and Mrs Bayo are waiting anxiously with Dr Will Henry for their son outside the orphanage, as Tamuno approaches with him, they couldn't contain their joy, but had to wait for a proper introduction
"Hey dear"
Tamuno said to him getting down on a knee, so she could really stare into his face
 "Are you ready to meet your family?"
 The boy nods in agreement
 "Well go ahead"h
He rushes into the arms of his parents they both hug him as they shed tears of sweet joy
"Look who saved the day, not bad spirit fingers"
Henry said to her mockingly
"So that's my name now, perky accent"
 "Ha! As sacarstic as ever"
The family approaches them
 "Thank you so much we really appreciate this" Mr Bayo said in between tears and smiles
 "Dr, after seeing my son for the first time in six years, made me feel alive like never before, and it got me to think that their will be other women like me, I hope they all see their children" Mrs Bayo said
 "Yes we are doing our best, as quietly as we can but we will get there" Henry said
"Quietly? All families may not be like mine, you had better get the word out before it destroys your hospital" Mr Bayo said
"My husband is right, if the world hears it from the horses mouth, judgment will be fair, because there is no way this will continue to remain hidden, it is a scandal to large to contain, we will be on our way now"
As they leave the building, Tamuno and Henry keeps standing firm on the spot, thinking deeply on what the couple said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading