Thursday, December 18, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE TWELVE: CONNECTING: CHAPTER TWO: WOLF IN COCK FEATHERS

"You should have asked for the file not pretending to bump into the nurse I sent, you are just so melodramatic"
He banged his fist on her desk and leaned towards her, looking tensed up
 "Woah! I should be the one raging, bickering and having my emotions sprayed all over the place, but no I'm not, what do you need the file for? Give me one valuable reason and I will give it back" she clinched her palms together and starred back him
 "Fine, I need it as leverage"
 "Leverage? Are you trying to blackmail me? You know what is in that file, why do want it?"
"Mrs Roberts never let the hospital be, I've been settling a lot of debts, she has friends in high places who will do anything to make us look bad, and replace us in a second, I need that file to get her off completely"
He sat down and folded his arms, Tamuno looks at him with her mouth agape
"What? You will not only get her off, you will get me out! I authorized that surgery, don't you even care what happens to me? I'm your second"
"I know, that's why you should get a lawyer, but let me have the file back" he stretched forth his hands, she pauses for a while and takes a deep breath
"No! Sue me if you want, you will hear from my lawyer".


 Yedire is alone in the house watching a movie when the door bell rings
"Just a second!"
 She adjusts herself on the wheelchair, moves to the door and opens it, a tall light skinned beautiful girl is standing outside
"Hi" she smiled revealing her nice set of teeth
 "Hello, uhmm no one is home, its just me" she stared on at her wondering who she came to visit
 "Oh I didn't call him on the phone, wanted it to be a surprise, you know this is my first time of being here, do you mind if I come in?"
"Sure"
Yedire moves away from the door as she stepped in, she sits on the sofa and looks at the place in admiration
 "Wow, this is lovely" she stood up and paced round the room, Yedire looks at her confused
"I'm sorry, you lost me when you said you wanted to surprise him, who?"
 "Oh! That I'm sorry, my bad, its Yinka, you know I am his girlfriend, we took a break but now we are back, I'm just so excited"
She said gleefully as she sits back on the sofa, Yedire's countenance falls
"Wow, that's thoughtful, maybe you should call him, he might be late and you may not be able to wait for too long" she said
"That's a great idea, uhmm are you his sister, or relation?"
 Yedire laughed sacarstically
 "No, I'm just a nobody"
She looked at her legs then stared pitifully at her
 "Were you born that way or was it an accident?"
"It was an accident thanks for asking"
 Yedire looks down on the floor
 "I'm sorry for asking, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I'm Thelma"
"Nice to meet you Thelma, I'm Yedire"



 "Ego I'm really sorry if what I did put Beenie in that position, I don't know what came over me"
They are both sitting on his car bonnet
"Well whatever came over you, made you do it for six straight years, he trusted you, why on God's green earth will you do something like that?"
 She turns to look at him, his face is filled with guilt
"I wish I can go back, but I can't, please promise me you won't tell him"
"That's impossible! You know I can't lie to him, you have to tell him yourself or I will"
she stands up and adjusts her clothes, clutching her bag firmly
"Ego you can't, this is beyond what you know, you don't understand" the look on his face changes, to something darker, something more intense
"I don't care if you made a deal with the devil, or you will go through hell, you will in fact you must tell him, you owe it to him, if you still care, if you still have a conscience, you will"
She walks away, enters her car and drives out of the compound, he looks on till she is out of sight, then he picks up his phone and dials a number
"Hello, we have a problem".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading