Thursday, December 25, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE THIRTEEN: REDEMPTION: CHAPTER THREE: BROKEN

She kept mute for a long while, gazing into space, her shoulder trembles as the tears spilled from her eyes, after all this time, they bring such news to her, but why?
Hasn't she suffered enough? What becomes her fate now?
 "So you mean to tell me that after all these years, I never had fibroid, I had a real life baby kicking in my womb, and that baby was taken away from me?"
She looked at her with unsteady eyes, blinking rapidly to stop the tears from rolling out
"Yes and I am truly sorry for all the pain we caused you in the past, the people responsible have been taken into custody, we are doing our best to unite you with your child as soon as possible"
 Tamuno tries so hard to pull herself together as she stared at the broken woman sitting in front of her
 "You think it is easy? I spent a year in a mental facility! I and my husband were scarred for life, we couldn't have any more babies, I thank God for his support and mercy towards us, I was suicidal multiple times, but I survived, all because of the selfishness of men, what makes you think I won't call the police"
"The matter is already in their hands, just trust me, I really need you and your husband not to press charges, the damage has already been done, and the evil one has been put to justice, I promise you, everything will be fine, you will meet your son and this time he is not going anywhere"



 Yedire and Amaka are entering the compound when they see someone sitting in front of the house
 "Who is that?" Amaka whispered to her
"That would be Thelma" she whispered back
"Thelma? Oh the Thelma, wow she is beautiful like you said"
They come closer to where she is, she gets up on sighting the both of them
 "Hi" she said
"Hello" they chorused
"How long have you been sitting here? Didn't you call Yinka before coming?" Yedire said to her
 "Well I did, but I was hoping I would see you, can I talk to you, alone"
 "Just call me when you are done so I can help take you in"
Amaka leaves them and enters the house
 "So, what is it that you want to talk about?" Yedire said to her
"It is about Yinka, I might have noticed how he values you as a person, and I know he will value your opinion, just help me tell him that I am sorry, girl to girl, no one is perfect in the relationship scene, we are bound to get it wrong sometimes, I've tried to get him to understand but maybe if he hears it from someone else he might give it another thought"
Yedire scoffs and laughs subtly
"Don't be offended but I'm not advice material, whatever that is going on between you, you just need to try harder, trust me there is nothing I will say that will get him to change his mind, you should know that"
She bends her head like one who is ashamed and stays quiet for a while
"Anyway thanks for your help" she turns to leave
 "Glad I could help"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading