Monday, December 23, 2013

SEASON ONE : EPISODE FOUR : JINGLE BELL CHILLS.......CHAPTER ONE : DISCOVERY

Mandy is hitting the glass cup she is holding on her hand as a formal way of trying to make an announcement, the girls are at her place "I will like to toast to breakthrough and success, it's been rough for some of us, and I'm glad we are pulling through, Simi, over here, got herself a boy toy" "What? Mandy please he has a name, Deji! and he is not a boy, or a toy, he is a friend" Simi said in her defense "Whatever, and I, Mandy, the fairest of them all, got a vicious villain, that has no respect for children, behind bars and I'm going to......... Tamuno's phone rings "What is that, interrupting my well thought out speech?" "Sorry, work....Hello.....okay...ten minutes" Tamuno hangs up "Sorry, for not staying till the end of your speech, Madonna, but i need to go attend to a corpse" Ego spits out her drink like she imagined the sight of it "Oh baby, you are going to mop the entire floor, trust me" Mandy said "Sorry if I upset your drink, you should get used to it, as I was saying, a John Doe came in, was shot thrice on the chest, so they need me to dig up the bullet for the police ballistics report" Tamuno said "Aww, that's bad, this Christmas season someone is dying" Simi said "I'm giving a speech here" Mandy said "So as I was saying, I'm going to....." her phone rings "that keeps coming, doesn't it,.........Hello, what! Oh my God, will be right there" the girls look at her, confused "I guess I'm coming along with you Tamuno, I know who your John Doe is"............................................................................... TIME is just one factor people think they have and they always abuse it, everything can change in a second, who could this John Doe be? Could it be someone else?.......................................................................... Till tomorrow sweeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading