Tuesday, December 24, 2013

SEASON ONE : EPISODE FOUR : JINGLE BELL CHILLS ; CHAPTER TWO : IT STINGS

"Are you sure you want to follow me to the morgue?" Tamuno said to Mandy, they are walking down the hospital lobby, heading to the morgue "Yes, don't worry about me throwing up, I'm not Ego, besides is not the first time I've been in there" Mandy said "Okay then" she opened the door, the place is chilly, you could smell chemicals all over the place "Ladies, thanks for coming in" Sergent Anthony, is already in the room, he drags out the body from the shelf, Chief Badmus is bare chested, three bullet holes are on his chest "The man that saw the car on the road was just coming back from work, he thought it was an accident, on approaching the vehicle, he met the horrible sight, the four policemen where shot once on the forehead, but the Chief was shot thrice, his killer left no traces and made no mistakes" he said. Tamuno puts on her gloves, she takes a scapula, plunges it into the Chiefs chest and brings out the bullets, she gives it to the Sergent "Thanks for the help Dr Sani, will be on my way now, we will notify the family as soon as possible" he leaves "Poor soul, will sure be a black Christmas for his family" Tamuno said but Mandy seems distant, her gaze fixed on the corpse "Mandy...Mandy" "Yes, sorry I blanked out" she said "Are you alright?" Tamuno said, Mandy goes closer to the corpse "I'm just shocked at how a man I saw some hours ago, is dead, I was happy he is finally behind bars, but there is no justifiable reason for this, no human being has the right to pass judgement, to decide who lives and who dies, can you see that the bullet marks are shaped like a triangle?" Tamuno looks at it "Yes, that is true" "Hired hoodlums can't shoot straight, this is more, Chief knew a lot, his superiors wanted him out of the picture" Mandy said "Look girl, I know you feel guilty so bad, that your discovery led to his demise, but give it a rest and let the police do their job" Tamuno said "You know I can't, starting from now, I will dig up every company with a triangle logo, whatever it is, this is war, they cut my victory short, so I'm going to cut theirs" Mandy said. ........................................................ Robindranath Ya gores once wrote, you can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. Mandy has decided to know the problem before it gets deep, but is this wise? ...................................................... Till tomorrow pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading