Friday, December 27, 2013

SEASON ONE: EPISODE FOUR: JINGLE BELL CHILLS; CHAPTER FIVE: FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN

I can imagine the pain the family is going through" Ego said. The girls are at her office Christmas party "Truly is a very bad way to die, I'm sorry I couldn't come Mandy" Tamuno said "Me too" Ego said "Is nothing, he wasn't a relative" Mandy said, Simi is busy with her phone, she laughs every time she takes a look at it, Mandy takes it from her hand "Great save Mandy, let's have a look" Tamuno said "You can't do that, all of you, its completely inappropriate, that is my private stuff" Simi said embrassed "Hope you are not chilly, I could come and make you some warm hot chocolate, wrap you in my special blanket" Mandy reads out the message from her phone "Really? This is what is making you laugh? I thought he was talking about money, you know what is going to make me happy right now? writing me a ten billion dollar cheque!" Mandy said "And what will you do with all that money? Buy Lagos?" Tamuno said "Well the guy is romantic and that will make me laugh, at least I've got some Valentine day tips from him, maybe I need to interview him to get more" Ego said smiling, the girls turn to look at her "Or maybe not" "You all need to stop making a big deal out of it, he is just a friend" Simi said "And will someone who is just a friend be walking towards us probably just to see you?" Tamuno said, they all turn to see Deji coming into the place "Simi" he said with a surprised look on his face, Simi gets up and goes over to where he is "Hi, what a surprise, I didn't know you were coming for the Christmas party" Simi said "Sorry about that, the editor is my friend, he invited me, you look beautiful" he said looking straight into her eyes "Ehmmm" Mandy coughs out loud "Sorry, I haven't given you the proper introduction, this is Ego, she works here as a columnist, this is Tamuno, she is a surgeon, and this is Mandy she is a lawyer,then everyone meet Deji, my friend" he shakes them "It is nice meeting to meet you beautiful ladies in one place" he said "Same with us meeting such a handsome young man" Ego said, Tamuno pinches her "Ugh thanks, let me see my friends over there, I will see you later" he said to Simi, he walks to meet a group of guys around the corner "Really" Tamuno said to Ego "It was just a harmless compliment" Ego said. ..................................................... After a while the party comes to an end, Ego is talking with her assistant Dami "You have been doing a great job, thanks for all your effort" "Thank you so much ma, this means a lot to me, Happy Holidays" Dami said "Same here" Ego said. Dami leaves the building "So who are we waiting for" Tamuno said "Is the boy a comedian? Because the only thing Simi is just doing is laughing" Mandy said, Simi walks up to them with Deji "So sorry, for the delay, I'm following him to the club, another party is going on, does anyone want to come along?" Simi said "Nope, I have work tomorrow" Tamuno said "I have a lot to do" Mandy said "I'm tired" Ego said. "Alright then, see you all tomorrow, bye" Simi leaves with Deji "Ego thank God you objected, party freak" Mandy said "why do you always pick on me" Ego said as they exit the building. ...................................................... Mandy comes back to her apartment to find a beautiful looking elderly woman sitting on the floor in front of her apartment, "Mother, What are you doing here? Why didn't you call?" Mandy said "If i call you, you go say make I come office, I no wan to come office all the time, your work people na dem give me your address, or you no go open door for me" she said "Move away from the door" she stands with her bag as Mandy opens it "Why you dress like this eh Oluwabolaji, and where you dey come from sef" "Please I hope you didn't come here to judge me, are you coming in or not" she comes in and Mandy shuts the door. ........................................................ An unknown man comes out of the Murtala Mohammed airport "You need a taxi, sir?" a taxi driver said to him taking his luggage "Yes I do" he follows the man to where he parked his taxi, the driver opens the boot and puts his luggage inside, the man gets into the car "Take me to the Victoria Island, which hotel is the best there? "Eko Hotels and suites, sir" the taxi man said "Good then take me there" "You come back for holiday sir? "Yes and other things I need to take care of" the man smiles as the taxi drives off. ......................................................... Santa Claus might be in town, but who has been bad or good, what is the man's agenda? Will it be good or cause more harm? What kind of relationship does Mandy have with her Mother? Episode Five will be released on February due to some issues, thanks for reading and do have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading