Thursday, December 26, 2013

SEASON ONE: EPISODE FOUR: JINGLE BELL CHILLS : CHAPTER FOUR: UGLY TRUTH

Mandy and Simi are walking to the car when Inspector Anthony walks up to them "Good afternoon ladies, I'm glad you both made it, Mandy, can I have a word?" he said "Sure, but whatever it is, my friend is no stranger" she said "Well, if you say so, I must say i appreciate your effort for showing up to pay your last respects to the Chief, but if there is more to this, i suggest you back out now or I arrest you for obstruction, I have just been promoted to the rank of Inspector and I don't want anything to go wrong on my first case, have a nice day, ladies" he goes to his car, gets in and drives off "You heard him, Mandy, please back out now" Simi said "And why? The police will not do anything, they will practically take a bribe to end this case" Mandy said "Mandy please, this whole thing is bigger than you, some times you can't always save everyone, save yourself, back out, I'm done with this conversation" Simi said "Okay fine, I will think about it" "Not thinking, I mean now" Simi said "Alright, i back off, happy now?" Mandy said. They enter the car and drive off. .................................................... They say curiosity kills the cat. Well Miss Mandy seems like you won't back off so easily or do you think she will? To be continued

1 comment:

  1. After reading,try and leave a comment to show u'v been following lame red,click on post a comment,write,select a profile,mayb Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я google acnt if u hav one(if u dnt u can open one),just leav a comment

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading