Tuesday, August 19, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE ONE: HUMBLE BEGINNINGS: CHAPTER TWO; SHUFFLES

Tamuno and Femi are walking towards the conference room "So what's with this awkward meeting? Have they finally decided to punish Mrs Roberts?" she said "Seriously, I'm as confused as you are, you got your license back that's all that matters, these dirty people always have their way of ending up innocent". They enter the room to see their fellow doctors sitting, they join in. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm glad you all made yourselves available for this impromptu meeting, it is all for the good of this hospital, I'm Felicia Ejike, Vice President Nigeria Medical Association, as you have noticed, their has been changes, we have decided to select an Assistant Medical Director, who will be someone you are familiar with and then the Medical Director elected by the board of trustees, your assistant Medical Director will be no other than Miss Tamuno Sani" they all applaud as Tamuno stands surprised "Anything you will like to say, Miss Sani?" "Well, I'm quite shocked, few months ago I lost my license, now I'm back as Assistant Medical Director, I'm kind of......" "I believe what you want to say is you are grateful and will do your best? Duly noted Miss Sani, you may sit" Felicia said "that was really an amazing acceptance speech" Femi said to Tamuno as she sat down "this is not an honor, almost like the shoved it to me to shut my mouth!" "Without further ado, let's make welcome our new Medical Director". A handsome tall young man who is in his mid 30's comes into the room, they all stand to greet him, the ladies look on in awe "Why is your face like that? Well that's what happens when a prince becomes MD, I doubt the ladies will be giving me attention" Femi said to Tamuno "Shut it! Good for you at least your glory days are over" "I'm glad to finally be here, it was a long flight from London" he said with a spot on british accent "don't be deceived by the accent, I'm very much Nigerian, I look forward to a great working relationship with all of you, pardon my manners for not introducing myself earlier on, I'm Will Henry".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading