Friday, August 22, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE ONE: HUMBLE BEGINNING: CHAPTER FOUR: BREAK THE DRAMÀ

Simi and Deji are in their home, Simi is about to leave the house "Where are you off to? We just arrived" "To see my friends, its been long I saw them, I bet they have a lot to gist me" he held her in his arms "Babe, can we just sit this one out, tomorrow you could go" he said coyly "We have been hiding out since we got back, honey I have a real life, catch you later" she said as she leaves. .................................................................... "Wow you are glowing Simi we need to throw you a party" Ego said, the girls except Mandy are at a restaurant "Hmm, you don't need to flatter me, i know I'm good" Simi said "we are really glad you are back, it was kind of lonely in the friend zone, you know like when the brain doesn't function with the motor neurons" Tamuno said, Ego and Simi stare at her in a weird way "guess some things never change" Simi said "Mandy has" Ego said "What do you mean?" "She left the shores of this country like 3weeks after you were gone and barely said a word to us" Tamuno said "Is she back?" "We don't know" Ego said "how about her phone, isn't it going through?" Simi said "No, it doesn't" Tamuno said "Well, that's quite odd! How about the office did anyone check? Tamuno and Ego appear uneasy "I guess that's a no! So you were busy trying the phone unaware of the crappy network! No wonder she left and is probably back without informing you guys" "you don't have to blame us, Ego was battling with Sophie's case in court, I was dealing with Mrs Roberts and my license, I have enough on my plate! By the way I was promoted to assistant medical director, yay! No one cares! its Mandy over again, I've done my best for her, put my license on the line, if something was really going on, she would have replied my countless texts!" Tamuno said infuriated "I was also offered a job by Yewande Grace of Resplendent, well like Tamuno said, we are back to the Mandy bubble! Enjoy!" they both get up and leave the restaurant, Simi stares in shock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading