Wednesday, August 20, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE ONE: HUMBLE BEGINNINGS: CHAPTER THREE: DELIVERY

Mike is at the airport waiting to pick Mandy up when she arrives "Wow, you look kind of different" he said "How different?" "Well I haven't seen you with a short hair, but its all good on you, how was it" "It went well I'm thankful". They enter the car and drive away from the airport "So where do you want to go? Home? A restaurant?" "The office" she said "why the office? You just arrived and you need rest" "no I don't, I've not been there for months, want to know what's up" "How about you call your friends first" he said "Another bad idea" "Mandy, you can't just keep avoiding them because you don't want the truth, you have to face it when it comes" "Till then". .................................................................... They both enter the office, everyone greet Mandy in a weird way "What's going on Mike? I'm getting weird vibes and here looks different" "I didn't want to just hit you on the face with it, we are under investigation from the board, they are reviewing everything, court cases, clients etc" he said "Who authorized that? This is a private firm, we have renewed our approval" she said "Well they felt different after your connection with Dave" "I don't believe this! I've had enough they leave this instant! she said irritated "Well tell them yourself". A young woman approaches them "Look who is back from the dead, were where you exactly? Tahiti?" "Adaeze? what are you doing here?" You guys know each other?" Mike said "Of course she is Adaeze Bishop, the bitch who thinks she can get what she wants, I knew it!, now you are coming for my firm" "Well its you Mandy Lawson that thinks she can get what she wants, this isn't law school, I'm not going to screw you like you screwed my man but in this case I will be screwing you and your firm! I'm not a coward, neither do I forgive and forget! How cliche of you, always falling for the bad boys, buckle up, you in for a hell ride!" she pushes her aside and walks away, Mike stares at her in shock "Wow, I thought she was a bitch, now you've awoken a sleeping lion" he said, Mandy just stares dumbfounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading