Monday, August 18, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE ONE: HUMBLE BEGINNINGS: CHAPTER ONE: THE OTHER TEAM

Well! Well! Well! Lasgidi lovers, we are back here again in the town of Victoria Island, other than the usual annoying downpour, the streets are lit up by the traffic lights, the clubs raze with mad jams from hit artists and upcoming artists and of course, our girls are not left behind. Its been three long months, some people still feel lost,trapped, hoping they could change time, some subdue the circumstance only to realize it might be much more difficult after all, some become a shadow of their own self, wondering if they can ever be accepted, while some create a whole new world of fantasy, wondering if it will be the same when they are back to reality. .................................................................... Ego is alone in a restaurant , lost in her thoughts, remembering how Sophie's trail went bad, how she received the 15years sentence, and how she have developed a bad working relationship with Beenie. "Hi may I sit?" a woman sits in front of her interrupting her thoughts "I've been watching you, I realized you were alone so I came over to talk, I'm ......" "Yewande Grace! Editor of Africa's biggest fashion magazine "Resplendent" I recently read your Forbes column where you were compared to the likes of top international magazines like "Vogue" "Ebony" "Marie Clare" In Style" and "Cosmopolitan" I'm honored" Ego said excited. "I'm glad you are impressed, you see, I need your talent, your passion, my heart to heart columnist was fired, so I needed a replacement, then you were suggested to me" "Why will I be suggested? I have a job" "You mean the one that was almost razed down by an impulsive, repulsive psychopathic bitch! Oh honey, you need better, lucky for you, I'm the best. Here is my card" she tosses it over to her "Call me" she stands up to leave "What makes you think I would?" Ego said "Well, who wouldn't work for "Resplendent". She leaves the restaurants as Ego stares in bewilderment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading