Monday, April 7, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE ELEVEN: WE SHOULDN'T BREAK: CHAPTER ONE: HEROS AND VILLIANS

Tamuno opens her eyes, still trying to make out her environment, she is lying on the hospital bed, a policeman is sitting at the door, she tries to move her hand, its cuffed to the bed "what the heck?" Femi walks into the ward "Femi, what is going on?" she said "I'm sorry Tamuno, but you are under suicide watch" "What? Suicide? Why? I don't want to kill myself" "You tested for 96% alcohol, sounds like suicide to me and very unprofessional" he said "Sorry, i have a lot going on, wanted to drown my sorrows" "With how many bottles of wine?" "How did the operation go?" "It was successful luckily, but this is not the end, your job and career is at risk, the medical director said she will make an example of you" he said "that's unfair, i didn't know i was scrubbing" "You should be ready at all times, you took an oath, to push sentiments away, you broke it, I was told to pass this message across, you need to call your lawyer, luckily for you, that won't be a problem" he walks out of the ward "Oh God, what have i done" she reaches for her phone "Hello, i hope I'm not bothering you, i need a lawyer" .................................................................... When life seems unfair, we start paying for all we don't deserve. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading