Friday, April 11, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE ELEVEN: WE SHOULDN'T BREAK: CHAPTER FIVE: NEXT STEP

"Ego's special cupcakes are here" the girls rush it immediately except Tamuno, they are over at her place "Seriously you don't want your favorite? "No, I will pass" Tamuno said "You need to chill, it is indefinite they can call it off any minute" Simi said "Like saying that makes it easier" Mandy said "Look, I'm fine, just for me to adjust you know, two things at once, but I have my savings, and will still be on the payroll, just that I will miss it you know, the cutting, lasering, chipping" "Save all the details please before I choke on the cupcake" Ego said "You know what life is short, we should learn to seize every moment and be happy, I'm going on a holiday with Dave" Mandy said "What?" They chorus "Yeah" "So you got serious" Ego said "Y.O.L.O! remember" "Deji asked me to marry him" Simi said "Oh my God" they shout "Here I thought I was the only one with the bomb shell, she dropped nuclear" Mandy said "What was your reply?" Tamuno said "No of course" "Are you nuts?" Ego said "Why no, he is cool, isn't that what you want" Mandy said "A piece of advice good people hardly come, he is nice, and you love him, but don't forget to take" "Preliminary tests" they all chorus and laugh .................................................................... Deji opens the door to find Simi outside his apartment "I've been doing a lot of thinking and I've finally decided, yes I will marry you" .................................................................... It might be a happy ending for one and a sad ending for the other but don't forget in Lame Red when one mystery is solved, another unravels, who is next? To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading