Monday, April 14, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE TWELVE: EVERYTHING IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS: CHAPTER ONE: GET AWAY

Mandy and Dave are in the car, driving to the beach house "So what does it look like" Mandy said "Not telling" "Ouch that hurts, so how did you get the house, rich daddy must have dropped it as an inheritance" she said "Nope, it is all me, wasn't privileged to have the silver spoon like you, clearly" he said "Me? Okay I may have had my share of eating with diamond plates and platinum forks but that doesn't mean I don't work hard" "Didn't say otherwise" "Huh, funny, so tell me, is there a yatch to your name?" "Hmmm, no but I might have a canoe you know the ones with the paddle" he said "Seriously, well I love canoes, we will go canoe riding, yay!" Mandy said less amused "No we won't, because I made that up and here we are" Dave pulls up to a luxurious beach house, Mandy just stares in awe "was it what you expected?" "Nope, but I'm impressed" she said hiding her surprise "I knew you were expecting a ratchet old house, but don't sweat it, grab your bag, the view inside is much more welcoming" he makes his way into the house, Mandy follows shortly. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading