Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE TWELVE: EVERYTHING IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS: CHAPTER TWO: MISSING THE ACTION (M.T.A)

"Uh, everything and everywhere is just boring" Tamuno said as she follows Simi into her studio "Shut up, today is the only fun you are ever going to get in your entire life, ask me why?" "Why?" "Because the fiancé to a popular musician wants to try my studio and see if i can do her make up! She is kind of sassy so she decided that i have to use someone's face so she can watch" Simi said "that explains the sauciness, she doesn't want to ruin her already made up face with fake products, groupie!" Tamuno said "Well, low your tone, she will soon be here, right about now" she walks into the studio with her friend "Hi, you are early...." "Victoria, and that's my friend Helen" she said "Wow, you really look like Victoria Beckham" Simi said, Tamuno snorts "Yeah, I know, I get that a lot, but I'm prettier obviously, so where is your girl let's get started" Simi walks over one of her girls "Where is Tayo, the supposed model?" "I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you ma, she won't make it" "What? You forgot? And they are here, oh my God" she rushes to Tamuno "I'm dead, I've lost the gig, the model didn't come" "What? Don't you have back up?" Tamuno stares at Victoria who looks at her watch "No, how silly I gave her all my trust" "Oh, too bad, obviously you can't use me" Simi drags her up to where Victoria and her firend is "Here she is, so let's start" Simi said "what no I'm n.." Simi covers her mouth "Okay good, let's start" Victoria said "You know how much I hate make up on my face" Tamuno whispers to Simi "shh, do your patients talk when they are under your knife? You are under mine now" Simi said laughing. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading