Friday, April 18, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE TWELVE; EVERYTHING IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS: CHAPTER FIVE: FOLLOW YOUR TRAIL

Mandy is looking for her phone in the room "I promised the girls I will call them, so I will find it, call them and switch it off again" she said, she starts with the drawer, nothing is in it, but one is locked "will be in here" she removes a pin from her hair, then uses it to pick the lock, it opens, her phone is inside, a document and some pictures catches her attention, pictures of her, her friends, pictures of her with Chief Badmus, and at his funeral, she looks at the documents "What? Who is this man? What have I gotten myself into?" Suddenly the door opens, its Dave, she stands immediately "You weren't supposed to see that" he said "stay away from me, don't come any close" she said "Mandy, I can explain" "I'm calling the police" "Too bad, I took your sim card" he said "What? Who are you? You've been following me, you knew the Chief, did you kill him?" "I said you should calm down" Mandy rushes towards him immediately, pushes him out of the way and runs out of the room, as she is running out of the house she is stopped by a man "So much for just me and you" she turns to find Dave behind her "I'm sorry, Mandy" the man injects her on the neck, she goes dizzy and falls to the ground "Put her in the tanker" Dave said "yes sir". .................................................................... The evil that men do always get caught up with them, but what happens when that evil comes to our doorstep, knocks, we open and welcome it in? We all have to be careful, those who may mean well, might not at all. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading