Thursday, April 10, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE ELEVEN: WE SHOULDN'T BREAK: CHAPTER FOUR: VERDICT

The are back in the court room, Judge Tolu sits "I hereby commence with my verdict, Miss Tamuno Sani, you breached your contract and broke an oath, because of what seems meaningless to this society, drunk drivers kill people in a hit and run, we don't ask them the problem because not all are drunkards, something might have triggered it, if I let you go, someone else will have a cause to worry, from this day henceforth you are on indefinite suspension, any form of medical practice you do is illegal, submit your medical license to your director, that is all" "You can't be serious, not two weeks, or a month but indefinite" Mandy said "I've said it all, I take my leave" Mandy looks at Tamuno who just stares into space and said "I'm finished" ................................................................... Mandy walks into the bar, Dave is already sitting "Hi" she said as she sits "What happened?" "We lost, we were winning. Then i don't know, she is on indefinite suspension" Mandy said "That's horrible" "I don't know how she feels, a lot is happening too fast, I'm already scared, Simi,Ego, now Tamuno" she said "Do you want to get away, you know for few days, clear your head" Dave said "As much as I like that but where?" "I own a beach house" "Your place?" "Yeah, you need it" Dave said "Alright I will think about it" .................................................................... How will this new development affect Tamuno, what will be the next step for her? To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading