Tuesday, April 29, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE THIRTEEN: SAVING MANDY: CHAPTER ONE: DECEPTION

Mandy wakes up in a dark room, the only source of light is a rugged old bulb hanging above her, her hands are cuffed to the edge of the wall, she tries to break free but to no avail, suddenly the door opens and Dave walks in "awake already, aww" he takes a chair and sits in front of her "Wow, i couldn't have imagined" Mandy said "imagine what?" "So its been you all along, can't believe i was so blind to see i was dealing with a ruthless murderer" "that's where you are getting it all wrong, i didn't kill the Chief, directly because i don't have to do the dirty work myself" "what difference does it make? It is not about who pulled the trigger, but who ordered the hit" she said "well, enough of that, I'm sorry our well planned trip turned out to be this way, it wasn't intentional, i really like you Mandy, but you just love snooping around" "spare me the sentimental crap, if you really cared i won't be in pain and in chains, you just a dog with no conscience" "hold up there missy, like you said, you are the one in pains don't let me gag your mouth" he said. "So you knew who i was before you approached me, so much for wooing" "yeah exactly, i knew who Mandy Bola Lawson is, the nosy lawyer that doesn't respect privacy, don't worry I will answer all your questions, because after my story, you won't see your friends or the outside world ever again, you called me ruthless, well I'm about to show you how ruthless i can be". To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading