Tuesday, April 8, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE ELEVEN: WE SHOULDN'T BREAK: CHAPTER TWO: EXCUSE

"Ego can you just listen to yourself, what do you know about second chances?" Ego and Beenie are arguing in his office "I might not know anything about it, but we need to help Sophie get a reduced sentence" "What? Look Mother Mary,whatever she is going through, she deserves every bit of it, whose side are you on?" "Beenie, it is not about taking sides, she needs help" "She shot you!, she shot Wale! She almost burned us alive! If you died, would you have been saying this? He said "In our own short comings, God forgives us" "I'm not God, neither are you, I sure don't go about shooting people, that is left for him to forgive her, let her serve her punishment" he said "Well, I quit, if you don't want to plead, I quit my job" "What? Don't be stupid, you have to be realistic and rational, what of your co-workers, what will they think, go home and think, don't be hasty, for now this conversation is over" Beenie said "Fine" she leaves his office .................................................................... Do you think Ego is doing the right thing? Does Sophie really deserve another chance? To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading