Tuesday, March 4, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE EIGHT: NOSEY NEIGHBOUR: CHAPTER TWO: NEW ALLIES

Kate is discharged from the hospital, she is leaving with Simi "It is really great to feel the fresh air, compared to the smell of drugs and injections" Kate said "Yeah, I'm glad you are okay and back on your feet, so how are you going, i could drop you" Simi said " No, thanks, I've already called my driver, just wanted to see you, it might be the last time" Kate said, Deji walks up to them "I'm just so glad, the both of you are getting along" he said "Yeah, all thanks to Simi, my stay in the hospital was never boring" her car stops in front of them, the driver comes out and takes her bag "Will be going now, Deji, please do take care of her" Kate gets into the car "I will, trust me" they leave the hospital "So, what is next, for us?" Deji said "Us? Who is us?" Simi said "Come on, you are too smart for this, me and you, let me make it up, give you an exotic lunch" "Really, just like that? You've got a long journey ahead of you" Simi said "So you are going to punish me now?" "It doesn't come so easily, you've got to try again, catch ya". .................................................................... Over at the police station, a police man rushes into the Inspector's office. "Sir, a silent alarm went off in the Classic Magazine Office building, a passerby also reported a gun shot heard" he said "We had better start moving then". .................................................................... Seems like the cry for help of classic magazine has been heard, but will they be able to get there on time? To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading