Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE NINE: AND SHE CAME UNDONE: CHAPTER THREE: CATALYST

A nurse comes into Ego's ward "Miss Geoffrey, you have a visitor, this man wants to see you" a young man walks in "Do you mind, i will like to talk to you in private" "Sure" the nurse leaves "Pardon me for barging in, i came all the way from Abuja after I saw the incident on the news, I'm Kachi Emenike" "So you are the Mr Kachi, interesting, I'm all ears" Ego said "I've already made a statement at the station, but I still needed to talk to you in person, I met Sophie in school, we fell in love, but sometimes, that's not enough, i met her maid, the way she treats her every time Sophie's mom sends her to meet Sophie in school, run errands for her, I started seeing her ugly side, her abusive nature, the way she treats people, she literally said I can't leave her, that I will be lost without her, I got completely fed up, confused, not because of the kind of person she is, but because I have fallen for her maid, her sweet, gentle and loving heart, she is very beautiful, so I sent you a mail asking, if you were to choose between an abusive, insulting and bad mannered rich kid and a sweet loving well mannered poor girl, who will I...." "I told you to follow your heart, but you don't need God to tell you it is the sweet loving girl, because, she will be a channel of blessing to you Ego said "Yes, exactly what you said " So this is why Sophie wanted to gut down the whole magazine building? Very ludicrous i must say" "My thought exactly, but what do you expect, she always thinks, she can get what she wants" "Were is the maid? Sorry well mannered girl" "We are married now, blessed with a kid, you were right to call her a blessing, she really is" he said. .................................................................... Zig Ziglar once wrote "Don't let the mistake and disappointments of the past control and direct your future" Sometimes in life, people don't like it when they receive their own karma, they always blame the other for reacting and knowing what is best for them, but with time, the other doesn't get hurt, inside you live to watch them enjoy what they really deserved, when you have lived your 10 seconds of denial and self conviction, and your whole life on regret. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading