Saturday, March 1, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE SEVEN: EANIE MEANIE MANI NO!: CHAPTER SIX; YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS WRONG

Peter makes his way into his editors office, with confused thoughts on why he will summon him, he finds Wale and Ego there "Sit down Peter" Beenie said, he does "It has come to our notice that you have been playing a lot of illegal pranks, which has been affecting the magazine, so instead of calling the police, we have decided to relieve you off your duties, you no longer work for Classic Magazine" Beenie said "What? Beenie please, this is a mix up, I can explain, I will never do such" "Where you not fired from the Punch for misconduct? Ego said "I was, but it is in the past, I'm not the same person, i need this job" Peter said getting down on his knees "No need for that, money has been missing from the safe, you are one of the few that knows the safe exists" Wale said "I didn't do any of this please, I'm innocent" Peter said "That's what they always say, you are to leave effective immediately, now, get out of my office" Beenie said. .................................................................... Ego enters her office, she sits down exhausted, Dami enters with a cup of coffee "Are you okay ma?" she said handing the cup over to her "Yes, I am finally, i haven't slept well since. I'm just glad it is over" she takes a sip from the cup. .................................................................... Ego wakes up in a dark room, the smell of chemicals is everywhere, she realizes she is in the janitors room where he keeps the detergents and bleach "What the hell, how did I get in here?" She said, her phone rings, is her office number "Hello, Dami help I'm trapped somewhere" "Well, Miss Geoffrey, I can't believe I fooled you all to think it was Peter, that was easy, I'm really good" she said "Dami, what has come over you" Ego said "Revenge, March 18 2011, i broke up with my boyfriend or let's say he broke up with me after taking your silly advice on love, what do you know about love? I know I'm not the only victim you have jeopardized their love life, so I've decided to speak for the masses and get rid of the problem, which is this magazine" she said "Dami, you are insane, please let me out, we can work out something" "There is nothing to work out, right after this call, I'm cutting off the service in that room, then after i will burn this place down, so I'm the last person you are going to speak to, too bad, just say your last prayers, heaven or hell is waiting for you, FYI, my name is not Dami" she hangs up "No, No, No!" The service bar goes empty "sweet holy Jesus, i can't die like this, help! Help!" She screams hoping she will be heard but no one does. .................................................................... They say you don't judge a book by its cover, or better still don't judge someone by his/her past mistakes, what lies ahead for Ego and the magazine? To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading