Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE TEN: WHITE LIES: CHAPTER TWO: LINGUIST

Mandy is in her office when Mike comes in "Miss Bolaji, e karo o" he said "Wow, is that the joke of the century, because it can't even stand up Lagos" she said "Wooo.....easy tiger, I just prefer it to Mandy, anyway that's not why I'm here, your friend Tamuno just needs to re-route the call to another phone, like call divert, so you can call her to come over" he said "Alright" Mandy picks up her phone " Scissors, emergency, my office, alright" she hangs up "Scissors? Unbelievable, Mandy u sef, na wa" he said "Well, that's why I'm special. .................................................................... Tamuno walks into Mandy's office "Alright, let's get on with it" she sits, Mike makes the call, after few minutes he gives the phone to Tamuno "the line is on now, I will head back to my office" he leaves, someone picks up from the other end "Hello" Tamuno said "Yeah, hello, who is this?" "I'm Dr Sani calling from Nigeria for Mr Evan Bala" "I'm sorry he is not her, can I take a message" she said "Well, I'm not too sure, may I know who I'm speaking with?" "I'm Titi, his wife, do I......" Tamuno hangs up "What is it" Mandy asks "The bastard has a wife" "What? When? Is she German?" "No, nigerian, that means he came back to this country and got married" "Maybe he met her there" Mandy said "What difference does it make? There is only one way to find out" Tamuno leaves the office "Tamuno, wait" Mandy runs after her. .................................................................... Misfortunes are always unforseen, with the grace we will always forge ahead. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading