Friday, March 21, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE NINE: AND SHE CAME UNDONE: CHAPTER FIVE: WE TRY TO DENY IT

The girls are over at Ego's house, having a drink "To Ego's near death experience" Mandy said raising her glass "Seriously, that's what you call it? Impossible" Ego said "Before you two start, how about Dave Mandy" Tamuno said "I knew that was coming, he is good, we are good" Mandy said "Hmm, we? I never knew that word exists in your vocabulary" Simi said "She has found love, hope not in a hopeless place" Ego said "Really? Tamuno how is Evan, has he called you since the last time he did and you sent him almost half of your salary?" Mandy said "Hey? Stop that, i thought you always face me, be sensitive for once" Ego said "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way" "Actually you have a point, I haven't, and whenever I call I get this funny German woman on the phone" Tamuno said "Well try again" she tries, the voice comes on "That should be one of their service line, but who knows german?" Ego said "Mike does, my co-worker and assistant lawyer, I can get him to translate" Mandy said "Please just do, because I can't believe I'm going to say this, I'm freaking out" Tamuno said "Trust me, it is nothing, maybe he changed his line"Simi said "Without telling me? I hope so". .................................................................... They say when the cat is away the mice comes out to play, there is never a dull moment when it comes to the girls, a new love fiasco, what lies ahead for Tamuno, clearly her finances are involved. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading