Thursday, March 6, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE EIGHT: NOSEY NEIGHBOUR: CHAPTER FOUR: DATE 101

Simi and Deji are in a restaurant having lunch "You know, I followed you because I am hungry and don't want to spend my money on food" Simi said "Hahahaha you always have an excuse, but all I know is, you came" Deji said "So how is it going at the club, I haven't met your friend Olika before" "It is going good, and he is a nice guy, people find it difficult to understand how we work well considering he is Igbo, I'm Yoruba, but he is like a brother, from another mother, haven't met someone as honest as him, and he pays me well" he said "How come, of all jobs, managing a club?" "Well, after two years of job hunting in Ibadan, I decided to come over to Lagos, city of opportunities, Olika just started, so he offered me the job, club became a massive hit, problem solved" he said, suddenly they are interrupted by the news on the tv "We are just outside the classic magazine building, gunshots have been heard, a worker was fired in the early hours of today, his name is Peter Ogah and he is here with us, Mr Peter can you tell us what made them fire you? "Apparently, the company hasn't been stable for the past week, all fingers pointed at me because of my bad record, I pray they come out safely because they are all nice people" he said "Oh my God, Ego" Simi said trying her number "I'm trying Beenie's number too, no coverage" Deji said "We have to get there, i will call Mandy and Tamuno on the way" Simi said, they stand up immediately and leave the restaurant. .................................................................... To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading