Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE NINE: AND SHE CAME UNDONE: CHAPTER TWO: LEANING SHOULDER

Mandy walks into the restaurant, Dave is already sitting "Sorry I'm late, got caught up with work" "I didn't complain, missy, you look tensed, any problem" he said "I spent the night in the hospital, taking care of Ego" "Oh, caring friend, so do they know about us yet?" he said "Maybe" "Hmm, that spoils the fun of it, I enjoy the sneaking" he said "Funny, very funny indeed, a lot has really happened in few months, Simi's failed marriage, Ego getting shot because a psycho bitch had a vendetta" "But nothing happened, did it?" He said "No" "then you should be grateful, a lot of that doesn't really come around often, at least life is never boring for you, something always happens" "Yeah, but I wish they stop happening in weird ways" .................................................................... Simi is in her studio with Deji "You seem a little withdrawn, what is it' he said, holding her hand "I'm fine" "No, you are not" he said "I just keep remembering what happened last week, if Ego didn't survive" "Hey, don't say that, she is fine, you should be thankful for that, the bitch is locked away for good, and Ego is safe" "I just wonder what her story is, why she did it in the first place" Simi said. .................................................................... The storm might be over but there are always casualties of war, at this point we still wonder what is Sophie's story, it is closer than we imagined. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading