Wednesday, March 5, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE EIGHT: NOSEY NEIGHBOUR: CHAPTER THREE: YOU'RE SURROUNDED

"Hmm" Sophie is going through everyone's phone "Interesting, some of you have amazing chats here, gives me more reason, to burn this place down, for instance, Mr Wale has a wife, but he is texting some chick to meet up with him, do you have anything to say for yourself?" She points the gun at Wale "I'm sorry, I will change, I won't cheat on my wife again, I promise" he said, shaking "Aww, poor guy, well that's too bad, have you heard of the saying, no second chance?" She shoots him on the leg, everyone screams "Shut up" they all do "Let's just say, I'm going to do that slowly, it hurts so bad when you find out that the one you love so deeply, that you could lay down your life for, is busy with someone else, well I've been there before, thanks to you all" she said "Can i at least tie his leg, so he doesn't loose a lot of blood" Beenie said "Oh, the editor in Chief wants to be a brothers keeper, well leadership by example, go on" Beenie goes over to were Wale is, takes off his shirt and ties the leg, Wale screams in pain "Sorry man, I pray we make it out alive" "No talking, that's enough get back" Beenie goes back to where he was "Well, without further ado, court is now in section, who is next, trust me, I have enough bullet to go round, wow how God feels when he has the life of everyone in his palms" the phone in Beenie's office starts ringing "Damn, i forgot to cut that, can someone get it, please" Beenie goes into his office gets the phone and gives it to her "Hello" "This is Inspector Anthony, the entire police squad has surrounded your office, release the hostages and we won't have to hurt you" he said "Ugh! That's too bad, I don't fall for threats easily, I came here for a revenge and i just started, besides, what can the so called Nigeria police squad do?" "Well this is the new kind, you have no idea what we are capable of" he said "Try me" she hangs up. .................................................................... The evil that men do always get caught up with them, but what happens when men decided to pass judgment? What happened to vengeance is mine says the Lord? We still don't understand what Sophie wants, or do we? To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading