Monday, March 17, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE NINE: AND SHE CAME UNDONE: CHAPTER ONE: ROAD TO RECOVERY

Ego is lying in the hospital bed, busy with her phone when Tamuno walks in "You are not supposed to hold that, you should be sleeping" "Just a couple of pings, emails, messages, ignoring the press, will turn it off" Ego said, Mandy and Simi walks in "Did you ever think you are bullet proof or Clark Kent?" Mandy said "Mandy, a little pity please" Simi said "Don't worry Simi, I'm used to that" Ego said "So that means, you will be used to this" she squeeze her bandaged hand "Aww, witch, I was shot" Ego screams "Seriously, the both of you need to stop with the cat fight" Tamuno said "Dr Sani, when do I get to leave this place?" "Couple of days, we don't really have to hold you if you are well and hearty" "Thank God" Ego said "Well, technically, someone left out that she got something new" Simi said, they all stare at Mandy "What? Me? Hell nah! He is just a friend" Mandy said "I'm kinda lost here, too much anastethic almost everyday" Tamuno said "She has been seeing Dave" Simi said "You mean the guy that wooed her the other day, Oh my God! I thought you were untouchable" Ego said "I still am, no strings" Mandy said "But you are playing with the strings"Simi said "Stop it, I'm not, okay we mingle easily" "Mingle?" they chorus "No, not mingle mingle, mingle in the actual sense that he doesn't get on my nerves" "Well as you are mingling, you barely know him, take your time, or you will have your auricles and ventricles to worry about" Tamuno said, they stare at her "I forgot I was talking to Wall Street, the only language you all understand is money". .................................................................... Despite the chaotic event Mandy has hit up something new.....well we hope for the best for her. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading