Saturday, March 8, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE EIGHT: NOSEY NEIGHBOUR: CHAPTER SIX: AND IT ALL CAME TUMBLING DOWN

"I really need all hands on deck, cover every area of the building" Inspector Anthony is directing the police, a woman in her late forties walks up to him "I think you will need help, sir" "From you? Look this is a matter of life and death, why will I need your help madam?" He said "That's because, the young lady holding them hostage, is my daughter, I will need to talk to her". .................................................................... Sophie picks up the phone "Is everything I asked for ready?" "Sophie, its mummy, you have to stop" "Mother? What are you doing" Sophie said "It is all over the news, you didn't tell me you work here, why?" "Because you would stop me from the beginning" she said "wouldn't it have been better, you have a gun, you have hostages, i didn't raise you to be like this, whatever happened is Kachi's fault you don't have to take it out on everyone". Ego sneaks up behind her, Beenie gives her a sign, she is holding the fire extinguisher can "Too late mom, I've come this close, you can't stop me" she hangs up, as she turns, Ego tries to hit her but misses "Well Well, thought you will be dead by now" "Too bad, nine lives, keep trying" Ego dives at the gun in her hand, they both start struggling furiously, they fall to the ground, suddenly the gun goes off, twice. .................................................................... The hostages are coming out of the building, each one runs to their loved ones, friends and family, Wale comes out assisted by a worker, his wife rushes to his side "I'm so sorry, i have a lot to tell you" he said "It is okay, you are alive that's all that matters" she said, Mandy and the rest search the crowd for Ego, she soon comes out with Beenie, bleeding on her shoulder, they all rush to her "I'm fine, I'm okay, we are all okay" Sophie is on a stretcher, her mother rushes out to meet her, but the police prevents her "She is in our custody now madam, you will have to wait" she falls to the floor and cries, but no one goes to console her, no one wants to be near the mother of the psycho. ................................................................... John Billings once wrote "There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness" letting things go is the best way to move on, the more you to find faults, it doesn't help the situation. Let go and let God have his way. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading