Friday, February 28, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE SEVEN: EANIE MEANIE MANI NO! : CHAPTER FIVE: CONFIDANT

Simi is in her studio putting some thing in other, her students who came for their make up class are over at one corner, their discussion catches her attention "Girl, gist dey o" one said "Abeg wetin, tell me na" the other said "You know Deji, that manages the hottest nightclub on the island, I heard he told his girlfriend that he is no more interested and she attempted suicide" "Oh my God, seriously? babe things dey happen, but that babe mess up, plenty fish dey inside ocean, why i go kill myself for guy? God forbid, if na jazz e go clear by force" "No be only you, babes, never, na mugu things, guys wicked, no one is worth dying for" Simi's phone rings which brings her back to reality "Hello, will be right there". .................................................................... Simi comes into the hospital "Are you miss Adeniyi" a nurse say to her "Yes" "I need you to come with me, the patient Kate wants to see you" Simi comes along with her, they enter the ward, Kate is lying down on the bed, she is weak "You may leave us alone" she said to the nurse who leaves "I'm glad you are awake now, how are you?" Simi said to her keeping her distance "I'm fine now, you don't need to keep your distance, i don't bite" Simi goes closer and sits down beside her "I know you are shocked that i want to see you, but when i heard you saved my life, i felt like a fool, you know when i cut myself with the knife, my life flashed right before my eyes, then i realized i made the worse mistake, i wished i could stop the bleeding before i passed out, Deji doesn't need me, i hurt him, that's why i want you to take care of him, he deserves the best" she said with tears in her eyes "What about you?" Simi said "well, I've decided to get my masters, make myself useful, I will always be grateful and indebted to you Simi, now i see what Deji sees in you, you have a pure heart, I wish i had one" she said "thank you for this, you are blessed more than you can imagine, I will always keep in touch" Simi said. ................................................................... Elbert Hubbard once said "One can endure sorrow alone, but it takes two to be glad, setting apart everything and acknowledging the truth right before our eyes is what keeps us from falling apart, what ever will be. Must surely be". To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading