Monday, February 24, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE SEVEN: EANIE MEANIE MANIE NO!: CHAPTER ONE: CLOSURE

Simi is in the hospital, as she watched the nurses pull Kate into the intensive care unit, she decides to sit, Tamuno is walking past and finds her there "Hey Simi, what are you doing in the hospital apart from seeing me" Tamuno said "Sorry, I had major crisis now, Kate tried to kill herself" Simi said "Who is Kate? "Oh sorry, Deji's ex girlfriend" Simi said "Oh, that is true, why will she do such?" "I saw this note" Simi shows her the note "I rather die than see you in the arms of another, I will always love you till we meet again" she reads it out "Simi? She is ready to kill herself? For a guy? She definitely has a dysfunctional medulla, is she high on adrenaline?" "Tamuno, please not now, this is serious" a police man walks up to them "please sorry for interrupting, i was told you made the call that brought her in" he said to Simi "Yes I did" "So what is your relationship with her" "None, I came over to the house and I saw her in that state" Simi said, Deji rushed in immediately "Oh my God, what happened Simi, is it true, what you said over the phone? Deji said almost breathless "Yes, they have her in the I.C.U, she lost a lot of blood" "Sir, are you the owner of the house she was found? The officer said to Deji "Yes, but I wasn't around and she has a key, that's how she got in" "then i need you to come with me, I need some answers to why the young lady will want to commit suicide in your house" "then you will need this, i found it next to her body" Simi hands the paper to the officer "Thanks Miss for your cooperation" he leaves with Deji "Imagine, she even has a key to his house, what happened to changing locks, Simi you need to stay as far away at least 100 feet away from this people before you get hurt or get into something worse" Tamuno said "Yeah exactly" .................................................................... TIME.........a luxury we don't have, everything changes with time, we should be careful always about life and our decisions. No one knows how a decision taken today can change the course of tomorrow. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading