Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE SIX: KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR: CHAPTER THREE: STRUGGLE

Simi is coming out of her studio, she finds Deji outside, as she tries to avoid him, he sees her and runs towards her "I'm so sorry, please hear my side of the story" "there is nothing to hear, she literally insulted me and you did nothing about it" she said "Kate is my ex, she cheated, i couldn't take her back so she went berserk and has made my life miserable since then" he said "then take care of it, it shouldn't concern me" Simi said "I'm trying, i can't do it alone, if she sees I'm serious with you, she will back off" "Serious with me? Are you fricking kidding me! I told you I'm not ready" "I love you Simi, I know it is too soon, but I don't care, feelings just come, we don't say when it happens" he said "Deji, please, I'm sorry, first the age, now Kate, i don't want this" she said "whenever you decide, I'm here, always, remember that" he walks away. ........................................................................................................... Kate walks into the club, she sees Olika arranging the drinks, "What is it? You wanted to see me" she said " yup, so what's up" "I'm good, but that's not what you want to talk about" she said "Let's sit first" they sit "Look Kate, I'm a guy, so let me be straight with you, you've got to let Deji be, you hurt him, he will never get over it, you will find the right guy for you, Deji's mind is somewhere else" Olika said "So you support his decision of dating older women, well that trend is taking over just like bleaching, you have no idea how my friends make fun of me, i can't believe this is coming from you Olika, where went your principles?" "Look, relax, to be honest she doesn't even look her age and she is very beautiful" Kate gives him a surprise look "I'm sorry i deviated from the actual conversation, but when a guy says it is over, it is really over, staying around, you are just like an obstacle, one day you will move for what will be! Think about it, I'm really busy right now, so later" he stands to continue with his work "I can't believe this is happening, everyone is saying the same thing, i rather die than stay alive to watch Deji in the arms of another" she leaves. ....................................................................................... Sometimes we go out of our way to hurt people that really care for us, and when we eventually see them happy, we make it a priority to take that away, no matter what you do, just know that at the end, they survive, and you end up living with that frustration all your life. Be wise. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading