Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE SEVEN: EANIE MEANIE MANI NO! :CHAPTER THREE: A LITTLE DISTANCE IS HEALTHY

Simi is in her house trying to put some things in order when her phone rings "Hello....yeah, tell the customer that i can't make it today, I will see her tomorrow, alright, thanks" she hangs up "Oh God, what is happening, everything is just never right, when i feel I'm close, i get tossed back to nothing, had a good thing going with Ejiro, he messed up, now when i thought i could give Deji a chance, this messed it up, maybe I'm not meant for this love" her phone rings interupting her thoughts "Hello, Deji" "Simi please I need you to come to the hospital, will you do that for me" he said "Sure, I'm on my way" .................................................................... She arrived the hospital to find Deji sitting in the lobby "Hi" she said as she sits near him "I'm glad you came" he said "How is she" "Still in coma, I'm so grateful, i don't know what would have happened if you didn't see her on time" "We don't pray for that, we just hope she comes out of coma very soon" she said "I know you have lots of questions, on why she still had my key, sometimes i forget crucial things, maybe if i changed the locks..." "Deji, you don't need to keep explaining things all the time, just put yourself together and be there when she wakes up" Simi said "That is the hard part, I don't think I can be there, this is just too overwhelming, I need you, not her, I just wish this could get simpler" a nurse walks up to them "Mr Deji Kojo, Miss Kate is awake and she wants to see you, please come with me" she said "Can i come with someone?" He said "No, for now, we will only bring in those the patient wants to see, to avoid any harm, she is still under close watch" "Please , Simi i want to see you when I come out" "No, please, it is obvious I'm not wanted here, please sort whatever you have with Kate, you belong with her, I'm done" Simi turns, and walks out of the hospital without looking back, trying her best to fight back the tears. .................................................................... Thomas Jefferson once wrote "Learn to see in anothers calamity, the things you should avoid", because no matter what happens, what must be will surely be. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading