Monday, February 10, 2014

SEASONE ONE : EPISODE SIX: KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR : CHAPTER ONE: HE'S GOT YA!

The girls are at their favorite restaurant, chatting and busy with their meal "so i decided to go completely vegan, no meat,no milk, no animal product, just vegetables" Ego said "Really? I rather be an animal than a vegetable, veg is good, but animals are essential" Tamuno said "Trust me, she is bluffing, in three seconds, my chicken parts will arrive and Ego will want some, right about now" Mandy said, the waiter brings her order immediately "Okay, I quit vegan, can I have that?" The girls laugh at her, Simi just stares at her phone for few minutes and drops it back "Earth to Simisola" Mandy said "You seem distant" Tamuno said "No, I'm not, just distracted" Simi said "Have you spoken with him? Mandy said "Who?" "Deji!" They chorus "Oh! That, nope, don't want to, never will" Simi said "but it is eating you up" Ego said "You all need to learn from me, I'm the oldest, i don't give a shit about any man, what can he give? Headache and nothing, he can't even woo me, I'm too hard to be wooed" Mandy said, a young tall, dark and handsome young man walks up to them "Excuse me, ladies, i must say I was really hungry but my appetite disappeared immediately i saw you ladies, I'm Dave Williams" he said as he extended a handshake " Well, nice meeting you, Dave, but we are all anonymous" Mandy said,they look at her in shock "Apart from celebrities and their bogus way of naming their kids, I know you all ain't anonymous" he said "You haven't met our parents yet" "Don't mind her, I'm Ego, that's Tamuno, Simi and she is Mandy" Mandy gives her a fierce look "Hmm, Mandy, I prefer the anonymous instead, easy with the chicken parts to avoid developing a saggy body let's say 30years from now, nice meeting you all, ladies" he leaves to another table "I think he just wooed you" Simi said to Mandy, who is speechless with random thoughts going through her mind. ................................................................................................................ Sometimes we go about feeling like we are our own boss, but guess what? Everyone has his/her own match. Miss Mandy better watch out. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading