Thursday, February 6, 2014

SEASON ONE : EPISODE FIVE : THOSE VISITS I HATE : CHAPTER FOUR : WAKE UP CALL

Simi and Deji are coming out of the cinema "i hope you enjoyed the movie" Deji said "Yes i did, especially the part where the prince saved the day" Simi said smiling "Hmmm, you love Prince Charming, you should have been Cinderella, your blond look, fits perfectly" he said, suddenly a young girl walks up to them "Deji?, wow what are you doing here?" She said, Simi stares at Deji "Oh, Kate, you came" he said embarrassed "Yes, I did, you expected me not to show up, after i got tickets for both of us and you declined? So all this is because you now go for something bigger than you" she said looking directly at Simi "Excuse me?" Simi turned to look at Deji "Look Kate, stop this, it is a public place for Christ sake" he said "oh, now you know it is a public place, I know you" she points at Simi "You are the owner of the make-up studio, Glitter, on Victoria Island, so you have decided to join the trend of older women and younger guys? Deji is my man, do yourself a favour, back off, because I'm going to fight for him"she said Simi stood perplexed for a minute, then walks away "Simi Simi, please wait" Deji tries to call her back "you have no shame, why are you calling her?, didn't you see any campus girl to mess around with" "Look Kate, i have told you before and i will say it over and over again, there is no us, it is over, i don't want you in my life anymore, please leave me alone" he runs after Simi "Lies, that is a lie, me, Kate, you can't dump me, I say when it is over, nonsense!". ............................................. No matter how we try or fight or push ourselves into peoples lives, we should always learn that it will never bring the person closer, rather it pushes the person away. Well, what is on your mind?, poor Simi, do you think Kate has every right to do this? How will it affect the Demi bond. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading