Monday, February 3, 2014

SEASON ONE : EPISODE FIVE : THOSE VISITS I HATE ; CHAPTER ONE: FAMILY FIRST

Mandy walks into the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee, only to find her mum searching the place "Well, good morning, mother and what is going on?" Mandy said "This your kitchen just dey empty, na only coffee you get? Wetin you go chop this morning?" Her mother said "Well, I will fry myself some prawn crackers and take it with my coffee, problem solved, hope you will love it" Mandy said "Eh? Praw wetin? So na wetin you dey do eh? Oluwabolaji, you just dey starve yourself, see as you dey like lepa, you no fit chop wetin go give you body and energy" she said "Look, you are driving me nuts, okay, what do you want to eat?" "I wan chop banga soup with correct catfish and semo, na wetin dey hungry me" she said "Okay, dress up, we are going out" Mandy said "Eh, you want make I chop outside? Why you no wan cook am?" "I can't cook the soup, if you want to eat, you have to eat outside" Mandy said "Hey! Epa mi o, so na how Joseph train you? He come spoil you finish, big girl like you, simple banga dey hard you, Olorunmaje....me wey be Charity your mother you no dey do like me at all, i sabi cook everything" "Please, that's enough, if you want to eat, you come along or else no food for you, end of story" Mandy said as she left the kitchen ............................................................................. Pretty intense huh? Do you think Mandy should go easy on her mother, and does her mum have the right to complain because from what it seems, she hasn't been part of Mandy's life. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading