Friday, February 7, 2014

SEASON ONE : EPISODE FIVE : THOSE VISITS I HATE : CHAPTER FIVE : HELPING VERB

Mandy opens her door to find Ego standing outside "Who needs Ego's catering services?" Ego said "Shut up and get inside" "if you bully me, i will turn my back and leave" "Sorry, come in" Mandy said. Ego walks into the living room "Aunty Charity, welcome" "Ah, thank you my dear" "Mother, what will you eat, Ego will prepare it" Mandy said "Ah, fine girl, don't mind this my daughter, i go chop amala, ewedu with big turkey on top am" she said "Alright done, you are paying me, right?" Ego said to Mandy "We will sort it out" they enter the kitchen. ................................................... Charity is done with the food, she enters the living room to thank Ego "Ah, my dear, dey food sweet well well, if Oluwabolaji sabi cook, i no go get problem with her" she said "thanks ma, Oluwabolaji? Is that your name?" Ego said laughing, Mandy just stared at her "Yes o, na the name wey I give my pikin, Joseph come carry Maggi or wetin I no sabi give am" "You mean you gave me after you dumped me with my father" Mandy said "Even if na dumping you call am, Joseph people no gree make he marry me, they come carry you go, he come spoil you finish, plenty girls wey dey your age don marry, my pikin still dey for this big house alone" "Okay, will be on my way now, I will call you later, Mandy" Ego stands up and leaves "What did you say, mother?" "Your sister, don marry she get two pikin now, you still be my child na why i still the visit you" Charity said "And those you claim to be married, why doesn't their husband take care of them, I take care of the entire family including you, you all should be grateful for that, now I won't have you come to my house and insult me, pack your bags, you are going back to Ado-Ekiti tomorrow" ................................................ As they always say "The rejected stone is the corner stone". Do you think is really necessary the way Charity talks to her daughter, if you were Mandy, what will your line of action be? To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading