Saturday, February 8, 2014

SEASON ONE : EPISODE FIVE : THOSE VISITS I HATE : CHAPTER SIX : WATCH DOG

Mandy wakes up to the knock on her door, she opens it to find her mother outside "I wan go, if you get anything you go give me" she said "Mother, I didn't mean that, please, stay" Mandy said " No worry my dear, na my fault, e dey difficult this days to find correct guy wey go take care of you, no mind me, I dey use you make mouth for Ado" Mandy gives her a hug "Don't worry, when next you come around, i will call Ego to stock the house with different types of soup, okay" Mandy said "Okay my daughter" her mother said smiling "just wait for me, i will take you to the bustop" Mandy goes in to freshen up. .................................................... The girls are in Tamuno's house, having their usual night out " So when she called her Oluwabolaji, i was like WTF!!" Ego said laughing "Dummy, my name is Mandy Bola Lawson, what is the full name of Bola, Bole?' Mandy said "Don't mind Ego, you always pick on her so she has found something to pick on you" Tamuno said "Why are you quiet Simi" "Uhh, nothing" Simi said "Is it affiliated to Demi" Mandy said "What is Demi?" Tamuno said "Deji + Simi" Ego said " Well, whatever it was, it is over" Simi said " What happened" Ego said "Well apparently, a girl walked up to me at the premiere and accused me of stealing her younger boyfriend, I should stick to older men who will settle for my age" "what? She said that? That girl is lucky i would have taught her a lesson she won't forget in a hurry" Mandy said "So Deji has a girlfriend? Men" Ego said "Have you heard his side?" Tamuno said "I've been ignoring his calls, don't care" "Good for him, that is why i hate small boys" Mandy said "Let's forget about them, his loss, your gain, let's not spoil tonight" Tamuno said. ...................................................... Mandy drives into her house, a car is packed outside her gate, a man inside picks up his phone and dials a number "Yes boss, i have located the house, her name is Mandy Lawson, legal owner of Lawson and associates" he said. ..................................................... Most times in life, we try to be with what only makes us happy, but what happens when they turn out to make us sad? Or when we are been watched? Or when danger is unknown? This uncertainties create a balance, and this balance controls the wheels of life. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading