Thursday, February 27, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE SEVEN: EANIE MEANIE MANI NO!: CHAPTER FOUR: PEEK A BOO

"Madam, are trying to say that your husband will leave you with nothing after the divorce? Mandy is on the phone with a client "Yes, he threatened that if i leave, he won't leave anything for I and the kids" she said "Look madam, you have nothing to worry about, do you have any lucrative job? "No, i don't, he insisted i be a house wife, after 15years of marriage he didn't only cheat, he slept with my maid on our matrimonial bed when i travel led to visit my parents, i want a divorce, and I want you to help me" she said "Don't worry madam, you called the right person, when I'm through with your husband, he won't know what hit him" Mandy said "Thank you very much, when my friend recommended you, i knew she won't make a wrong choice" she hangs up, someone opens her office door and walks in "What, how did you even pass without being seen by my secretary?" Mandy said to Dave who is standing in front of her "Let's just say i have my way with words dear" he said "How did you even know where i work? God knows i will fire that girl? "Blame it on me, you know you captivate me, I want to take you out, spoil you, get you something nice" he said "Aww, to bad I'm already spoilt and have everything nice" Mandy said "Well you need more, give me some credit, I've been pursuing you all over the island, it is not like you are the only girl in Lagos" "Well that is your cue to leave me alone!" She said "I won't until you go out on a date with me, please, pretty, please" he gets down on his knees "Alright please get up, but I'm not promising anything just one date so you can get out of my way" she said "With all pleasure, I will pick you at 8 sharp, don't worry, I will take you somewhere exquisite" he said as he left, Mandy just smiles. .................................................................... To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading