Tuesday, February 11, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE SIX: KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR: CHAPTER TWO: WON'T GIVE UP

Deji is in the club, taking notes and at the same time distracted with his phone, the owner Olika, who is also his friend decides to ask what the problem is "Guy,what's up, what is going on?" "It is Simi, she is not picking my calls' Deji said "And why? What happened?" Olika said " apparently, Kate showed at the premiere, accused Simi of stealing her man, then over emphasized on her being older" "dude, that is so bad, well if that is the problem, i will like to date Simi, but unfortunately, I'm in a relationship" Olika said "Guy, you are not helping matters, what should i do, I can't get her off my mind" "then go after her" "I have, she told her workers not to let me in" Deji said "Try harder, as for Kate, i need to have a word with her" olika said "please do man, I just wish she gets the 'IT IS OVER!". .................................................................................................................. Mandy walks into Mike's office "you have something for me" she sat down "you seem a bit over the edge" Mike said "Don't worry, nothing i can't handle, so, what's up" "I have done some research and narrowed down like 50 companies in Nigeria with a triangle logo, factories, breweries, mills, pharmacies, shipping companies, could really be difficult" he passes her a file, she looks at it" so, nothing for now" she said "yes, you are over working yourself with this, let the police do their job, Mandy's phone rings "Hold that thought, hello...who is this" "This is Dave Williams, you saw me earlier today at the restaurant" "What? How did you get my number? She said "Question for another day, you interest me, I want to take you out on a date" "Oh, really, you stole my number and you expect me to go on a magical date with you? Be a man ask me for the number, for now, I'm not interested" "You will be, i always have my way" he said "And how will that put food on my table" she said "It sure will, on the dinner table,will pick you up, catch ya" he hangs up "He didn't just, what a douche" Mandy said "who is that?" Mike said " someone who clearly doesn't know Mandy, keep digging, i will see you later" she leaves. .......................................................................................................... Seems like Mandy hasn't forgotten about the Chief's death, and really wants to get to the bottom of it, but with Dave on the line, that means double trouble, well as they say, don't play with fire, you will always get burnt. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading