Friday, February 14, 2014

SEASON ONE: EPISODE SIX: KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR:CHAPTER FOUR:THREAT NEXT DOOR

Mandy is coming out of the supermarket holding a bag of groceries "You are not so hard to find,just like a gold fish" Dave walks up to her "Wait? Are you stalking me now, what is it in me that interests you?" she said with a smirk "Isn't it obvious, the looks, the money, the clique, the personality, I could go on and on, but only on a dinner table" he said "Oh, sweetie, i forgot the date, well that is because you are not on my to do list, how about you try some place else, now off you go" Mandy opens her car, as she tries to shut the door he holds it "I'm not done, barbie, but i will let you go because I'm letting my guard down, i don't take no for an answer" he said "too bad, there will be lots of it, can you spell NO? Mandy shuts her door and drives away. ......................................................................................................... Ego goes into her editors office "Beenie, you wanted to see me?" She said "Yes, please have a sit" she does "I got a couple of calls from your column, they said that, they have been getting anonymous calls and emails which sounded like a joke at first, but became worse, the caller said you tear people's relationship apart because, you are not in any, the voice is masculine" "What? That is not what i do" Ego said shocked " I know, I have every right to believe someone is trying to jeopardize this magazine, my clients call for jobs and they say i tell them I'm booked, i have never picked any call like that, Wale also complained that the money in the safe, is missing" "Why didn't you tell me?" Ego said "I thought i could handle it, well now i see, I can't ,and this place is swarming with potential writers, who could probably have anything against us? I have everyone's file now, we will also check their past records to see if we have something to worry about" he said. ............................................................................................................. Simi knocks on the door of Deji's house, but he doesn't answer, she tries the handle, the door opens "that's strange, he doesn't leave his door open" she said, she goes into her apartment "Hello...Deji...It is me, Simi, i came to talk" but no reply, she makes her way into the bedroom hoping to find him, she opens the door, the bed is stained with red dots, then a big red spurt on the floor, blood! She looks at the lifeless body of Kate, she cut her wrists with a knife "Oh, my, God!, Kate! Kate" she feels her pulse, it is weak and unsteady, there is a note on the bed "I rather die, than see you in the arms of another, I will always love you, till we meet again, Kate" Oh no! This is not happening" she picks her phone " hello, i need an ambulance, attempted suicide,5 Adeyemo Alakija street, Victoria Island, you need to hurry please" Simi hangs up, she ties Kate's hands to stop the bleeding, and put pressure on the cut "Hang in there, you will be okay, i promise, hang on". ......................................................................................... Some times we are so hell bent that we let our life hang on a thread, it is a gift, never take it for granted, one question, will you die for love? Remember life is practical not logical. Do you think Kate will survive? Will this make Deji get closer to Kate if she does? Who is really keen on destroying Ego's magazine? Lame Red is not just for your entertainment, we do hope you learn from it. Happy Valentines Day, and please, be wise. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading