Tuesday, February 4, 2014

SEASON ONE : EPISODE FIVE : THOSE VISITS I HATE :CHAPTER TWO ; QUESTIONS AND RESULTS

Tamuno is in her office trying to sort through the hospital records when Doctor Femi comes in "Hmm, always busy, don't you ever rest" he said "No, when it comes to saving lives, there is no rest for me, what's up? she said "I'm fine, have you heard the latest? he said "What? You like gossip, sha abeg who no like gist? Gist me jare" "I heard they are going to replace our Medical Director" he said "What! Who will take over?" She said "A woman, Mrs Roberts" he said "ugh! I hate women, they like being unnecessarily cranky, we will really miss Dr Jacobs" she said "Ehn, what of your boyfriend abroad, do you normally hear from him? he said "How e take concern you, you meddling plasma, mind yourself" "I'm your person na, tell me" he said "he is fine, we talk, Skye, he couldn't come back" "I envy him o, having such a fine and intelligent girl as a girlfriend, when will it be my turn?" he said "Get away, you foolish boy, womanizer, if you like don't settle down" she said as he stands to leave "Abeg let me check the patient that had a hyena operation yesterday, we will see later" he leaves as Tamuno continues with her work. ............................................................... Simi and Deji are playing scrabble in her living room "That's not a word, I object" Simi said, removing his tiles "Okay, you win again, smart pants" Simi laughed happily "I got us tickets to a movie premier" he said "Us?" she said "Yeah, you and I" he said "Are you asking me out on a date?" "Noo, not a date, as two friends" he said "hmmm, alright, I love a great flick" she said "ahh thank God," Simi's phone rings "Hello.....yeah...okay just tell her to be patient, I will be there" "what is it?" he said "My top client is getting married today, I sent my girls but she demanded I do the make up, so I gotta run" "What about the movie premiere?" he said "Will be back in time" she said. .......................................................................... When true hearts unite, great bonds are formed, we do hope nothing goes wrong. To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading