Saturday, December 19, 2015

Mandy's Law: Episode Twenty-five: Feel The Same




He struggled aimlessly to get out of the binds that cut deep into his skin, his mouth was taped shut so he could only make muffled sounds, the room was pitch black and smelled of old chemicals.

 Soon the rusty door swung open and the light from an overhead bulb came on. A man dressed in black came towards him, removed the tape from his mouth and leaves the room. He started screaming but a voice pierced through a speaker he couldn't see.



"No need to scream Mr Issac, no one would here you" said the voice which was feminine 
"Who are you people? I didn't do anything" he said 
"I know how you feel, vulnerable, hurt, scared, exposed, that's how you made a certain young man feel, can you remember Mike? The man you sent thugs to beat up?" the voice said 

"I don't know what you are talking about"
"I guess by now you should know that your life depends on how honest you are"
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I just told them to rough him up, didn't know it will get out of hand" he confessed 
"That's too bad, next time don't go beating people up, you don't know who is watching and this time your bunch of stupid certificates won't help you"

"Please, please, I said sorry, honestly I didn't mean to, I'm sorry"

 He pleaded endlessly as soon as the man came into the room and walked straight to him. He signaled him to shut him mouth and knocked him out with a blow. He passed out immediately.


Mandy walked into the room with another man, she looked at him and hissed loudly.
"What should we do to him?" the man asked 
"Just drop him off where you found him, I'm sure he is really shaken up and has learned his lesson"




"Here we are"

She placed his bag on the floor and looked at him with her hands folded. 

"I can't thank you enough, these past few days, you have really been there for me" he said 
"It's nothing, that's what friends are for" she said 


He really wished he had the courage to open up to her and say all the words screaming loudly in his head. 

"I... I really like you Ngozi, more than how friends do, I mean you are intimidating and I don't think I can ever... "
"Shut up Mike!" she cut him short to his surprise.

"What? Why would you tell me that?"
"Shut up, I know what you want to say, and I don't care because I like you more than how friends do too"





He pulled her close to him and looked deep into her eyes. 

"I've always wanted to do this, right from the first day I saw you"
"Do what?" she whispered breathless
He leaned further and felt her lips as it met his, it was so soft and made his heart race even faster. He kissed her slowly, passionately and she responded accurately which took them further into a kind of feeling neither had felt before.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading