Tuesday, November 11, 2014

LAME RED: SEASON TWO: EPISODE NINE: DEAL GONE BAD: CHAPTER TWO: CIRCUMSTANCIAL

"Hey sleepy head! Wakey Wakey! You have to go to work"
Tamuno is shoving Ego who is fast asleep on the bed
"Please leave me alone, I called in sick" she said
"Really? Since when did going to work become a formidable task?" I thought you love your job?"
"I do, till someone or a gang tells me they will keep in touch, what if they blow up my office? Someone tried that once, like a deja vu, I've suddenly become a weapon of mass destruction, by the way I'm staying at your place, I really need to move out, out of the country if possible" Ego said confused and scared
"Sweetie, stop being paranoid, its been two weeks, you can't keep avoiding what you don't know, you have to man up for whenever they show up, starting by moving back to your house, you pay rent, its wasting and the homeless need shelter"
"I know, its time I move on with my life, I can't keep hiding here forever"
"Exactly, you always jump out of your skin when your phone rings, like you are sitting on a ticking time bomb, I've got to go, I have surgery this morning" she leaves.
"Well he who runs today, lives to fight another day, bravery is definetly not for today"
She slumps back on the bed and covers herself with the blanket.



Mandy busy in her office, Mike knocks on the door
"You've got a second?"
 "I always have a second with you, come on in"
He comes in and sits
 "So? Anything?" she said
"Its either your father is still dead or doesn't want to be found, I didn't find anything, I'm sorry, maybe you shouldn't have been too quick to let Adaeze go"
"That bitch will never be my last resort, we must find him on our own, you don't stop until I say you do"
"Mandy, I couldn't find anything, its like looking for Santa Claus or the Phantom of the Opera, because the stories say they are real, but no justifiable fact"
"We have facts! Look help me out, please, I really need to know for sure, if you don't find anything else again, then he rests in perfect peace"
 "Okay, but I'm only doing this for you"
He stands up and goes to the door, stops for a moment and turns
 "Just in case, if you see him, what will you do? What will you even say?"
 "I guess I've never given that a thought, I don't know"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to drop your comment! I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading